Cedar DNS 2
The two-channel CEDAR DNS 2 hosts a DNS algorithm that requires nothing more than switching on the Learn function that identifies and adapts to the background noise, and dialling in the amount of noise attenuation required. Retaining the near-zero latency of all its predecessors, CEDAR DNS 2 is suitable for use in all situations.
CEDAR DNS 2 offers analogue line and microphone inputs (the latter with optional 48V phantom powering), an AES3/AES11 digital input and both analogue and digital outputs.
Key features of CEDAR DNS 2 DNS 2
- 12V power
- Floating point processor, 2.4 GFLOP/s, 40-bit resolution
- 24-bit resolution
- Sample rate (internal sync.) 48kHz
- Sample rate (external sync.) 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz
Balanced analogue line inputs and outputs
- Nominal level: +4dBu with 20dB headroom
- Gain range: -6dB to +54dB
- Dynamic range: > 102dB
Ultra low-noise microphone preamplifiers
- Gain range: +18dB – +78dB
- Dynamic range: >102dB (at 36dB gain)