TERRY TEW ONLINE HIRE CATALOGUE
A-Box (Alexa Mini) adapts one 5 pin LEMO compatible connector to two balanced, 3 pin XLRs (female) with the highest quality, professional grade connectors. Note that Alexa Mini accepts two line level inputs only.
- includes a 19mm bolt on rod for attaching to any 3/8-16 threaded hole
- rod hole is natively 19mm
The ADJ Micro Galaxian II lights up any party with more than 200 green and red lasers beams that project onto any ceiling, wall or floor. It features 2 operating modes, auto mode and sound active. If you would like to change the built-in programs then you easily can by pressing a button on either the unit or remote control. The Micro Galaxian is fan cooled, comes with a dual hanging bracket and has a compact design to make it weigh only 0.6kg. A UC laser IR remote is included that controls the Micro Galaxian from anywhere in the room.
- Produces more than 200 green and red laser beams
- Projects onto any ceiling, wall or floor
- Compact case design
- Includes dual hanging bracket
- 2 operational modes:
- Auto-mode (built-in programs)
- Sound active mode
- Built-in programs can be changed by a push on the button on either the unit or remote
- Complies with FDA standards
- Fan cooled
- ADJ Airstream IR app compatible
- UC laser IR Remote included
The AKG C414 B ULS is about as versatile as a condenser microphone can be, which is what’s made them a studio staple consistently over three decades. With four selectable polar patterns (cardioid, supercardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional) on the front and three-position switches on the rear for attenuation and bass rolloff, the C414 B ULS is also the last of the 414s to make use of an output transformer. When compared to the more modern iterations of this mic (TLII, XLS, XLII, C214 and C314), the ULS has a bit more vibe and character to the sound while retaining that “natural” quality that’s made every version of the 414 what it is today.
This highly sought after omni has forged its enviable reputation over the past quarter of a century by repeatedly exhibiting its total transparency in any recording situation, and by picking up incredible detail and depth of sound. The definition of its high-frequency characteristics across a wide range of instruments is undeniably impressive for the vast majority of miking applications.
With the 4006, engineers, broadcasters and musicians alike can achieve extremely clean, natural and precise reproduction in a variety of applications. Ideal for A-B stereo pairs for symphonic concert hall recordings, the 4006 also excels on vocals and for close-miking instruments like grand piano, guitar, double bass and percussion.
A selection of acoustic modification accessories, including nose cone and interchangeable protection grids, allows the 4006 to be acoustically transformed into different microphone versions, making it the most multifaceted mic in your collection and a tremendous value. By simply changing a grid, it is possible to gain several unique frequency responses and directional characteristics from a single mic. Furthermore, these grids and elements will not produce any phase shift, noise or distortion that would otherwise be introduced by an electrical filter.
Blackmagic Mini Converters are the world’s most advanced converters because they include the latest 6G-SDI technology, automatically detect the input video format and instantly change between virtually all SD, HD and Ultra HD video standards up to 2160p30.
You get advanced features such as redundant SDI inputs, re-clocked loop outputs, HDMI instant lock, 33 point LUT support, and full analogue and AES/EBU audio connections so you can convert video, as well as embed or de-embed audio.
Mini Converter SDI to HDMI 6G lets you convert from SDI to HDMI in SD, HD, and Ultra HD formats while de-embeding audio to HDMI, AES/EBU or balanced analogue audio. You also get advanced features such as down conversion for monitoring Ultra HD on HD HDMI monitors as well as built in 3D LUTs plus HDMI instant lock for instant video display when an SDI input is connected.
The mini Converter Audio to SDI 4K includes everything you need to embed 4 channels of analogue audio or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio into any SDI video connection. Now you can embed professional audio from devices such as audio mixers and analogue decks into SDI video connections for use with SDI routers and decks or to add extra audio channels to video converters!.
The new Blackmagic Mini Converter range are the worlds most advanced converters because they include the latest 6G-SDI technology, plus automatically detect the input video format and instantly change between virtually all SD, HD and Ultra HD video standards! Simply plug in and Mini Converters will convert between your equipment all automatically!
The Blackmagic Design UltraStudio Mini Recorder allows you to capture an SDI or HDMI camera signal and transfer it to your computer for editing and other applications. The Mini Recorder features SDI and HDMI inputs and a Thunderbolt output, and supports resolutions up to 1080p30 / 1080i60.
- 3 Gb/s SDI Input
SDI input connection for decks, routers and cameras so you can record amazing quality 10-bit video in SD and HD
- HDMI Input
HDMI input for amazing quality record direct from cameras, and set top boxes and gaming consoles
- Thunderbolt Connection
Get blazing speeds for recording SD and HD up to 1080iHD
The two-channel CEDAR DNS 2 hosts a DNS algorithm that requires nothing more than switching on the Learn function that identifies and adapts to the background noise, and dialling in the amount of noise attenuation required. Retaining the near-zero latency of all its predecessors, CEDAR DNS 2 is suitable for use in all situations.
CEDAR DNS 2 offers analogue line and microphone inputs (the latter with optional 48V phantom powering), an AES3/AES11 digital input and both analogue and digital outputs.
Key features of CEDAR DNS 2 DNS 2
- 12V power
- Floating point processor, 2.4 GFLOP/s, 40-bit resolution
- 24-bit resolution
- Sample rate (internal sync.) 48kHz
- Sample rate (external sync.) 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz
Balanced analogue line inputs and outputs
- Nominal level: +4dBu with 20dB headroom
- Gain range: -6dB to +54dB
- Dynamic range: > 102dB
Ultra low-noise microphone preamplifiers
- Gain range: +18dB – +78dB
- Dynamic range: >102dB (at 36dB gain)
The A32 Dante is the “fully loaded” Version of the A32.
As well as all the I/Os of the renowned A32 this model features 64×64 I/O of DANTE channels in addition, which makes integrating the device into an existing Dante network easy.
Of course it also offers all of the various features of the original A32.
- The A32 Dante offers an unrivaled flexibility due to its 32×32 A/D – D/A channels, optical and coaxial MADI ports, 32×32 ADAT I/Os (ADAT4 switchable to S/PDIF) and headphone output with monitoring matrix.
- The four hi-res TFT color screens give a detailed view of all digital and analog levels and settings.
- This is all complemented by an intuitive one-knob control and an always-on help system.
Converter and Routing Matrix
- Among converting various digital formats from and to analog inputs and outputs the A32 Dante also offers a sophisticated routing matrix.
- With the source-destination matrix, parallel format conversions (e.g. ADAT to MADI and Analog to Dante) can be realized next to other complex routings in the twinkling of an eye.
- Also, creating a merged DANTE stream consisting of analog, ADAT and MADI signals is no problem at all.
- The A32 Dante – a real problem solver!
- Sample rate from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz
- 32 x 32 analog I/O channels
- 64 x 64 DANTE I/O channels (2x RJ-45 Port)
- 64 x 64 MADI I/O channels (optical or coaxial)
- 32 x 32 ADAT I/O channels (8 x TOSLINK optical)
- Stereo S/PDIF optical I/O with sample rate conversion
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Headphones output with monitoring matrix for mono-, stereo- and submix signals
- MIDI I/O (5pin) and MIDI-over-MADI
- Thermally compensated oscillator with proprietary active jitter reduction circuit
- Preset Management
- Analog Devices SHARC® DSP processes all 386 audio channels
- Sophisticated routing/mixing of all channels
- 4 x TFT Screens give a detailed overview of all settings and levels at a glance
- Intuitive one-key-control operating system
- Multilingual self-explaining always-on help system lets you use the A32 even without the manual.
- Redundant power supply configuration
The SLR 8000 has been engineered for high performance, reliability and flexibility. It offers 100 watts of transmit power with a high sensitivity reciever, 64 channels and 12V or 24V DC power options.
This next generation of repeater can support the full spectrum of MOTOTRBO systems from a single site conventional up to Connect Plus and including Motorola’s new Capacity Max. It can also operate as an analogue repeater (conventional or MPT 1327), or as a mixed mode analogue/digital repeater while companies transition from legacy analogue systems to digital.
A high powered, high quality, ultra compact loudspeaker with a unique user-rotatable and interchangeable horn that lets the designer quickly select between eight directivity configurations. The ID24 brings unparalleled flexibility to the world of compact speakers with a cabinet that delivers trademark NEXO sound and performance, whether mounted horizontally or vertically.
Measuring just 309mm wide, 132mm high and 233mm front to back, the ID24 uses twin 4-inch drivers in a V formation, and is ideal as a full-range speaker, surround, delay, front fill or as a dedicated ‘sound beaming’ unit for difficult spaces.
Pioneer PLX-1000 features a high-torque direct drive system and multi-pitch control, all encased within a sturdy club-standard shell.
User-friendly Control Layout
The PLX-1000 provides a user friendly layout familiar to top DJs of the past and present, providing quick tempo control capability on the right side of the player, start/stop button on the left side, and a high-torque platter with a lighted speed guide
High-Torque Direct Drive System
The direct drive mechanism of the PLX-1000 provides high-torque resulting in stable rotation and exceptional control. The turntable can achieve a starting torque of at least 4.5kg/cm and can reach its fixed rotation speed within 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).
The Roland V-800 HD MK II is a multi-format video switcher with up to 16 inputs and 8 cross points. Featuring dedicated multi-view monitor output and high-quality 4:4:4/10-bit processing, the V-800 HD MK II provides stellar 1080p image quality at bit rates as high as 3Gb/s, twice the rate of conventional HD. With the V-800 HD MK II there is no need to convert the input source to match the video output format, as in-built scalers both up- and down-convert any video source to the optimal resolution.
This unit also features a huge range of connectivity, supporting a large number of analogue and digital input formats. The MK II is also equipped with AUX bus switches allowing you to easily switch connected sources with dedicated switches. The V-800 HD MK II provides high-end performance for every situation
The MKH 418 S is an M-S stereo shotgun microphone. Its M-S format, compact dimensions, very good consonant clarity and good spatial representation make it ideally suited for every type of application in film, radio, television and reporting, both indoors and outdoors.
- Increased directivity due to interference system (M)
- Very low noise
- High sensitivity
- Symmetrically ungrounded output without repeater
- Convincing spatial representation
- Universal application due to M-S format
- Sturdy and very weather-resistant
- Full metal casing, matt black
Shure’s P10R+ is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 1000 Personal Monitor System. With a hybrid analogue/digital architecture, the P10R+ twin-antenna diversity Bodypack Receiver offers the highest level of sound personalization yet, putting category-leading audio quality, robust RF performance and touring-grade features right at your fingertips.
Its advanced digital signal processing technology delivers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation and higher fidelity. With premium features like full bandwidth RF scan, Precision Front-End RF Filtering and Automatic RF Gain Control, P10R+ meets the needs of professional audio applications of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
The P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench software, and PSM 900 backwards compatibility. Connections include balanced ¼” and XLR, loop out, Ethernet port, and headphone out.
The separate core of the OnAir 1500 contains the audio and control engine. Its straightforward design provides standard sockets making any additional breakout panel unnecessary. Two separate card slots can be equipped with any optional D21m I/O module, such as MADI (up to 64 ch in/56 ch out), ADAT, AES, or additional MIC inputs. The front panel carries three USB ports, one of which is used to identify the console operator. The second port can host a USB stick for recording and playout, while the third one can be switched to deliver an additional eight channels of I/O to/from a USB device. The NANO SCORE connects to the surface via one Cat5 cable, supplying power to the surface.
The OnAir1500 is Studer’s compact broadcast production mixer based around the NanoScore processing rack andwith options for a 6 or 12 fader control surface. The NanoScore has a fixed set of audio connections (16 analogue I/O and 8 AES I/O) plus a double width D21m slot of further expansion. The mixer engine provides 12 stereo inputs mixing to Main, Record and 4 Aux buses.
The Studer OnAir 1500 shares the same technology, user controls and operating software with the OnAir2500 and 3000 ranges. Multi-room facilities can be specified with the most appropriate Studer OnAIr mixer in each studio, and the overall system set up with interactive logic and access to common resources. Additional Studer software licences are available to integrate OnAir1500 mixers with station management and automation systems.
The OnAir1500 is suitable for smaller on-air broadcast studios that require a limited amount of processing and are simple to operate.
- 12-channel, 6-fader console with Studer NANO SCORE DSP and I/O Engine, 100 mm faders
- 6-fader add-on expansion module, 100mm faders
- Super slim design for ergonomic table top installation
- Flush-mount and 19″ rack-mount options available
- Full channel processing, including four-band EQ, compressor, limiter, expander, gate and de-esser
- Comprehensive monitoring and talkback with unique headphone split mode and internal speaker
- OLEDs (Organic LED) in fader strips and central module provide clearest displays.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-learn Touch ‘n’ Action™ user interface.
- USB jingle playback and bus recording facilities
- I/O Expansion through standard Studer D21m card slots
- Complete integration with Radio Automation Systems, Studer’s Call Management System, and RELINK our I/O sharing technology
- Advanced timer functionality
- USB user identifier for easy user rights assignment
- Inputs: 16 Mic/Line, 4 stereo AES (with SRC), D21m card slot, USB
- Outputs: 16 Line Out, 4 stereo AES, D21m card slot, USB
- Control: 8 x GPI, 8 x GPO, Ethernet
- Busses: 1 stereo PGM, 1 stereo RECORD, 1 stereo PFL, 4 N–1 busses (AUX), 1 Audition, CR and ST monitoring (stereo)
With simple point-to-point connectivity, the OnAir 1500 can be easily moved around as a backup or secondary unit, with a recommended maximum distance of 60 m away from its core when connected via high-quality Cat5 cabling.
Flexibility is increased with addition of the 6-fader extension bay, creating either a 12 fader surface, or 6 faders can be remotely placed in a producer’s bay or used as a redundant surface. The system can bridge the gap between on-air and production needs, offering an all inclusive design of features and function to improve ease and efficiency of executing great programming in either setting, all of the time.
Channel parameters such as EQ and dynamics can be comfortably edited using console controls in combination with the OLED channel displays without requiring an additional screen or PC. For more advanced operation, the console provides interfaces for connecting a PC screen, keyboard and mouse.
Master Section and Monitoring
The master section gives the operator simple yet comprehensive access to the signal monitoring and switching for control room and studio with an internal speaker preconfigured to output CUE and talkback signals. Audio monitoring is augmented by two 29 segment stereo bargraph PPMs providing constant overview of all important signals; 6 different meter standards available. Unique features such as Headphone Split allow the user to listen to two different sources, one through the left earpiece, the other through the right. Preset buttons also allow one-touch control of all monitoring. Additional monitoring for separate studios is available via an external Monitoring/ Talkback unit for added flexibility.
The Telefunken M81-SH dynamic microphone delivers condenser-like performance, with the convenience and robustness of a dynamic mic. Building upon the strengths of the M80, the M81-SH delivers the same minimal proximity effect, excellent feedback rejection, and an articulate mid-range, however, the top end is pulled back a bit, giving you a flatter overall frequency response. With its compact form factor, you’ll find it easy to place the M81-SH on snare drums and other hard-to-reach sources.